We highly value your privacy. Our cookies only record your behavior on the website anonymously.
This allows us to know how our website is used and how we can improve it. Any personal data (eg. IP address) processed for this purpose, won’t be used in any other way.
What are cookies and what types do we use?
A cookie is a small data file that we store in your browser or the hard disk of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
We use the following cookies:
- technical cookies: these cookies improve the operation of our website. They allow us to recognize you on a subsequent visit and, for example, to remember your settings.
- analytical or tracking cookies: these cookies analyze your behavior on our website. This gives us more insight into the usability and efficiency of our website. We collect only anonymous data via our tracking cookies.
Which tracking cookies does tetravision.be use?
- Google Analytics
Both cookies are used to analyze how our users end up on our website, on which page they drop out, which content is not user-friendly, etc.
They are both set up so that they do not store personal data (such as IP address) and certainly do not pass on any data to third parties.
How can you manage cookies yourself?
You can manage which cookies you want to accept via your browser settings. However, if you manage all cookies, there is a chance that certain parts of our website won’t work.
A number of sites explain how you can configure your browser:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari:: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-in-and- disable-websites-preferences
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html